To set a different system language do as follows:
- Login to the system administration
- Navigate to 'Settings: Protocols: SIP'
- Set 'Language'='de' ('de' - German for example)
- Login to the system shell as a root user
- Navigate to 'sounds' directory
- Create the necessary directories:
- Find German sound files on the web and upload the files into the created directories
- Restart pbxware service
NOTE: If a sound file is not found in the new folder, the default sound in English will be played back.