To dial preset destinations from an IVR, the following options need to be set:
- Navigate to 'IVR'
- Click on 'edit' next to IVR
- Set 'IVR Type'='Standard IVR?
- Set under any digit/option 'Destination'='Remote Access'
- Set 'Extension'='Destinations' or 'Destinations Caller ID' (the latter applies custom Caller ID information)
- Click on 'Options'
- Set 'Pre-defined Destination'=$YOUR_NUMBER
- If the extension field was set to the user custom Caller ID, under 'CallerID' set a new caller id
- Click 'Save'
An example call looks like this
- Caller enters PBXware over the trunk
- DID passes a call to the IVR
- Greeting file is played to the caller
- Caller presses option 4, for example, which leads to our remote access => preset destination
- PBXware asks for the PIN authorization code
- After successful authentication, the caller is redirected to a preset destination
- Remote Access requires extension enhanced service to be set for an extension.
- Extension number is used for Remote Access authentication